I don’t know about you but I love handwriting. I love those individual styles, that you can tell a great deal about people by the way they do their writing, and how handwritten text can convey romance and more. Now that we live in a digital age, handwriting has reached a whole new level. We may not be writing letters to our friends any longer – though we should because handwritten letters are one of the most beautiful forms of communication. I really do miss them.
- Saw today an abandoned miniature pinscher outside the airport of Cuiabá when I had to check in. He looked so scared… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet this! 13 hours ago
- What a nice small city is Rosario Oeste. Looks like long time ago or out of a book by Garcia Marquez. Meeting pries… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet this! 1 day ago
- Und noch einmal Grüße aus Montenegro! Ein Strand, an dem es ausschließlich Verbote gibt! Wer will da schon hin?Tweet this! 2 days ago
- Here we are: In the village of Bakalana in an Indian Reservation. The tribe is called Aldeia Umutina. I am intervie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet this! 3 days ago
- Heute 3 Stunden gefahren zum verschlafenen Ort Barra do Bugres. Grund ist der Besuch eines nahen Indianerreservates… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet this! 3 days ago