Recently a friend told me that I am a woman who does what she wants without asking for permission. I was a bit astonished because I do act like that all my life. For me it is just my normal behaviour. So I asked my friend to tell me more about her statement. She said, that the correct term for that kind of attitude is not confidence, because anyone can pretend to be confident. She rather thinks this is being FEARLESS. Being fearless is liberating, rejuvenating, being bold, being blunt. It’s about not allowing others’ opinions of you to consume your mind. It’s about being comfortable with who you are and owning that right. Well, I was thinking about that. Being fearless is definitely easier said than done, but it is a principle I try to follow.
- Che Guevara in Africa sl4artglobal.wordpress.com/2017/12/11/che… https://t.co/4KT2l33qg8Tweet this! 2 days ago
- Guckt mal rein und lasst Euch inspirieren! der-ganz-persoenliche-sinn-des-lebens-10-menschen-10-antworten… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Tweet this! 4 days ago
- I have chosen a little devil! Brads first snow! A photo story from today in Franconia!Tweet this! 1 week ago
- Nicht nur in der Adventszeit! Ich möchte Euch gerne mit diesem und weiteren Porträts Menschen und ihr... fb.me/CPyexhC0Tweet this! 1 week ago
- Erinnert Ihr Euch an den James Bond-Film, bei dem das Fest der Toten in Mexiko in der Anfangssequenz zu sehen... fb.me/3grKViqrZTweet this! 1 week ago